How to Sell Your House Fast & Free
Everyone wants to know how to sell a house fast, especially in Norwich. The benefits to doing so means that you’ll have less viewings on the property, and therefore it’sway more convenient for the seller, less hassle having to make sure the property looks good before every viewing and no more impromptu viewings that inconvenience your morning.
One answer, for how to sell a house fast, is through an agency.
- Norwich Estate Agencies normally drum up a lot of interest in your house very quickly once they advertise online.
- However, they are notoriously expensive, most of which charge between 1-2% of the sale price, meaning a sale of £300,000 could cost you up to £6,000.
- Not only this, but most local agencies do not have a great reputation, so you’re paying a large amount of money for an average service.
You may ask, whilst keeping costs down, “how can I sell my house fast?” Other selling methods include:
- Creating a local online advert on Gumtree for instance, this might potentially drum up interest in the house sale and save you on agency fees however it’s more work.
- You’ll have to make bookings, arrange the viewing times and take people around your house. This is inconvenient and although saves you money otherwise spent in fees with agencies,it may not be an option for you depending on your schedule.
If you’re not a fan of having information online or if the websites aren’t drumming up enough interest, you can always:
- Put a sign up outside your Norwich property advertising it’s for sale
- Put flyers up in local shops
But again, you’ll encounter the problems mentioned above, it’s inconvenient and time consuming.
Above are a few ways to speed up the process of selling your house quickly in Norwich, and although some of them could work, they take a large amount of effort and you still end up having to pay loads of fees to solicitors in order to sell the house on. You can ask the buyer to pay the fees or advertise it as such, but it will definitely limit your potential buyers, therefore it will take longer but be cheaper.